Hello, this is Andrew from Worship Metal.
These are 10 kind of “weird” questions for a new column in our site. Thanks for your time answering them. Please just let me know your name and band.
1) How would you describe your music to a deaf person?
Oleg: Disturbing, crushing
Druknroll: A lump of shit rushing at you!
2) Which album would you buy as a gift to someone in order to get him into metal music?
Oleg: Killswitch Engage-As Daylight Dies
Druknroll: Metallica – Master Of Puppets
3) What is the worst metal cliche?
4) You are a dj in a metal party, what’s the first song you will play?
Oleg: SUICIDE SILENCE – You Only Live Once
Denys: It’s definitely will be the Ace of Spades by Motorhead!
Druknroll: Dio – Holy Diver
5) What’s the perfect band to listen to when you’re drunk?
Oleg: Despised Icon
Druknroll: Paradise Lost
6) Which album or band got you into heavy metal?
Oleg: King Diamond – Abigail
7) What’s more dangerous, a bad dentist or a fatal woman?
Oleg: A bad dentist
Denys: A fatal woman is dangerous as hell! Bad dentist can destroy your oral cavity, but you can fix it anyway. A fatal woman can destroy your life, no matter how fun it was in the process.
Druknroll: Dentist woman
8) Denim or leather?
Denys: Oh, it’s hard but, let’s go with denim for dudes and leather for the hot chicks;)
9) What’s the first metal tshirt you bought?
Oleg: Job for a cowboy (вообще то Ария, но они вряд ли такую группу знают)
Druknroll: Druknroll – present!
10) Vinyl, cd or tape?
Druknroll: Digit-the rest is all dead!